about

Friday, January 24, 2014

THANKFUL

What are you thankful for?

Most people seem to save their "I am thankful for"... list for that 
one day a year in November. That's sad. Being thankful (out loud) 
is a very powerful thing.

 Are you being thankful daily? I don't mean in your mind.
I know I need to remember to be thankful (out loud) more often. The pillow says it correctly. Being grateful leads to being thankful which definitely leads to the being blessed part.
There's a great story in the biblical Book of Luke about Jesus healing ten men with leprosy. Only one of the ten came back and thanked him (out loud).  He, the thankful one, was made well (whole). In other words…the others were cleansed and disease free, but the thankful guy was completely healed and made whole(new limbs and all). Like I said, "Thankfulness is powerful!"

Is there anyone you need to thank?

As for me, I'm thankful for many things from the big obvious things like my fabulous family and friends all the way down to the smallest things like not running out of toilet paper. (Okay, maybe that should be higher on the list, but you get the point). 

So today I would like to say a very big




To all of of my blog viewers and followers, 
and may God bless you and keep you and make his face shine 
upon you, may He be gracious to you 
and give you His favor and peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment