about

Saturday, February 8, 2014

BLINGING OUT THE BORING

IT'S COLD OUT!
How cold? Well it's THIS cold!!

So... what are you suppose to do when it's too cold to go out?
Well, bling-out your funky office accessories of course.



I saw this cool leather dog office organizer at Crate and Barrel a few months ago, but I didn't buy it. Then after Christmas I again strolled through Crate and Barrel, but this time that same dog organizer called out my name…"Buy me Laurie. I'm not just a clever accessory...now I'm half price." 


He was clever indeed, but he was also just a bit boring. He had no eyes!


I had purchased this great blue necklace and earring set at Sam Moon for just over $20 (sorry, can't recall exact price). To wear? No! I hardly ever buy anything and then use it the way it was actually meant to be used. One person see's a beautiful trash can, but I turn it over and see a great pendant light. So, about the necklace, It was pretty and I knew I would use it for some crazy future project.


He looks great on the corner of my desk. I didn't glue the pieces on him. I just poked a few holes for the eye's and pushed the earrings in, and then wrapped and tied the necklace, because you never know when you might want to change the look. They still have the dog office accessory at the Crate and Barrel Outlet online for $24.98. Just incase he's calling out your name too.

No comments:

Post a Comment