about

Friday, February 7, 2014

CRYSTAL CHANDELIERS AND FUCHSIA PILLOWS

One of my favorite places to frequent is Rutherfords in Dallas.


I love the way they display the old and the new together. 
A well arranged mix of traditional with a fun dose of contemporary chic.


I especially like this bright red coffee table and that great blue and green hand painted painted box. 


That fireplace wall is awesome. Wow! fuchsia pillows.
The use of color in this space inspires me, and I'm really liking that 
the wood ceiling is exposed. It adds a cool vibe to this room. 



I want that chandelier!
Rutherfords always has an excellent selection of lighting. You can find a beautiful traditional lamp or a fun James Hayes Art Glass chandelier.



The chandelier mixed with the wallpaper on this ceiling…looks gorgeous.







What they're known for is 
a great selection of beautiful fabrics and trims.


And I've purchased some of those beautiful fabrics and trims myself over the years.


This is the place to go when you're looking for that quality fabric I talked about in my "A Bit Of Leopard" post.



Tassels and trims in every style and color.



When in Dallas go and get inspired at Rutherfords. I often do.

No comments:

Post a Comment