about

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

INSPIRING GREEN

I thought I might throw a little love to GREEN today.
Emerald green to be more specific.



I love the way this plate arrangement looks. 
Check out the way they cut those plates to fit into a perfect rectangle.


WOW! Would you have ever thought to put fuchsia with emerald green?
Are you feeling "green" with envy? With a couple different tables I might be.


Ikea seems to have a love for green right now.
Green is a good color (hmm...maybe I should have saved this post for March 17…Oh well)  Green means wealth, but it also represents generosity, new life and/or new beginnings, rest, and spring of course. 
For today…since we're kind of celebrating green we'll just skip the pride, 
envy and jealousy parts.


I have a bit of green in my house, like this chair for example.
That's my dog "Snowy". I love snowy, husky's are beautiful dogs, but I really don't love vacuuming my house e-v-e-r-y day. 

My boys (including the husband) love green as well…


Specifically this green.

Guess who else loves green?


LOL :-) I just noticed that I 'm wearing an emerald green shirt today. It wasn't planned, but I guess it was meant to be.

1 comment: