about

Saturday, February 15, 2014

SHOWROOM INSPIRATION

Fabulous designer showrooms are my museums. Sometimes I even buy something in the gift store (the table of candles and other affordable items) on the way out.


This week I visited the beautiful Laura Lee Clark Interior Design showroom
 in the Dallas design district. 
It's not about what I can or can't afford. It's about what inspires me.


It's about taking notes of the details. The styles, textures, and colors, and about how they're beautifully arranged.






This showroom has a wonderful mix of traditional and modern. Love this Julian Chichester Dakota dining table. 



Those front pillows are covered in sequins.



Beautiful modern art mixed with a bit of traditional lighting and accessories.



The mix of old and new inspire me. 



Love that Soleil (sunburst) pendant light in antique brass. 



Cool tables with animal legs and plexiglass trunks with glass antlers.
Unusual and yet inspiring.
This weekend, skip the museum and get inspired at a design showroom instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment