about

Thursday, June 19, 2014

FLUORESCENT COLORED GLAMOUR

I suddenly find myself loving fluorescent orange, fuchsia, and yellow.


Look how fabulous these fluorescent colors look in this gorgeous  Mecox, Dallas living room design. Check out these beautiful pillows...


What an excellent way to bring summer into a home. 


Thanks to Jason Snider of Mecox in Dallas who sent us these gorgeous photos. I'm jealous that he gets to play with all this beautiful merchandise. When I say "play" , obviously I mean work very hard at arranging and displaying all these wonderful pieces. One of these days I'm going to talk him into taking me to see (and photograph for you peeps of course) this mysterious "warehouse" he's always telling me about. The hidden place where all the new and totally fabulous pieces come from.


Loving this vignette. The great colorful art that pulls the room together so well and those fun brass ducks look fantastic with the geometric lamps that I've had my eye on for some time. I'm also a big fan of great looking black shades.


This is a great example of how you can take the basic pieces that you already have, like a sofa, coffee table, and chairs, and completely liven them up with some new colorful lamps, art, and decorative pillows. 


Another great looking vignette. What a fun piece of art. This great photo makes me want to re-decorate some spaces in my house. I think I've mentioned in a past post that I always love a space where you can see the reflection of the chandelier in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment