about

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

INSPIRED BY THE ART AT BLUE PRINT



Art adds the WOW! into any space.
Yesterday, I took you on a stroll of the beautiful Blue Print home furnishings store in Dallas. Along with all the beautiful home furnishings, there were many great pieces of art to be discovered.



Here are a few of my favorites from yesterday, and I still want that fabulous blue horse. I guess that's something else to add to my ever-expanding wish list.

Today, I will highlight some of the other colorful art that I admired while at Blue Print.


The colors in this piece, pastels, earthy colors, and vivid brights too, are perfect for any setting.


Pastel shades of blues, purples, and beiges…it's like an abstract of the beach.


A peaceful day out on the farm? Yes, I know that these pieces actually all have titles given by the artist, but what's the fun in that. Sometimes it's better to just see what each piece says to you. Maybe where I see "the beach", you see "blueberry pie". 


Okay, now we're getting to the fun funky stuff, the colorful collage faces. 


Wouldn't it be fun to have a portrait of yourself done like this?


And look what I found upstairs. I love these lil' guys and gals. This artist, Brenda Bogart, must have a lot of fun creating her work.


Here's a close up of the fun details.
I'm feeling inspired!


If you see something you gotta have, or you just want to know the artist and/or the real titles of each piece, you can find it on the Blue Print website.

As for me, I'm inspired! 
I'm going to go paint…or maybe collage something. So please come back tomorrow and check out what I was inspired to create.




No comments:

Post a Comment