about

Friday, September 26, 2014

CHANDELIER HEAVEN


Yesterday, We took a visit through Arteriors Too. It's one of those un-advertised hidden gems that you might find on an underground list of 'secret places to find amazing goods'.


The lighting, always a favorite for me, was quite inspirational as I walked through each room. 



But then…


I went into the lamp room!
Wow! I was suddenly in a lamp dream.
Oy! What to choose…what to choose…There are only about 50 must haves on my list.


As I drooled over the lamps, I joyously hear music…I mean… someone behind me say's….there are chandeliers in the cottage out back. I was already in a bit of heaven in the lamp room…


…but then….I entered the Chandelier Cottage! 


I gasped with glee as I opened the door. 
Do I sound a bit like I may have a chandelier obsession? Well, I do.


Every corner was filled with something to smile about.


A unique chandelier for every taste. 


And, even a few great pieces of furniture as well. 



Clearly I was in Chandelier Heaven.



That little cottage looked way different on my way out.



1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
    Large Crystal Chandeliers

    ReplyDelete