about

Friday, September 5, 2014

HOW TO CREATE A MULTI-PANEL MODERN MASTERPIECE

I've been Inspired to create a new brightly colored modern masterpiece.


The inspiration came from a small white frame and a stack of colorful card stock.


Suddenly, I knew just what to do. I chose a mix of colors, and arranged and rearranged pieces of the colorful card stock rectangles and squares until I liked what I saw.


Then I used small rectangles of black paper, which I cut into different shapes to create a positive negative effect.


Then I put each little masterpiece into one of the 5x7 white frames.


And placed them out on my desk in the arrangement that I would hang them.


Don't criticize the hanging, they're not perfect yet. These little frames have a poor hanging system…so I will have to perfect it later.
But…they (The Idea) look pretty good…right?


They're hanging in my office and they make me happy…enough said.




No comments:

Post a Comment