about

Sunday, November 2, 2014

NOVEMBER IN THE READING CORNER

It's November, and time to give the reading corner a new look.


This months inspiration came from my son's artwork. I love it when they come home from school with frame-worthy creations.



I think they look just as fabulous…or maybe even more fabulous, then some of the masterpieces that you might find in a modern art museum.


I kept one of the fun shaggy pillows from last months design, and added this pretty navy pillow with the bright blue stitching. 


Ahha…finally a perfect home for my "lips" planter/vase/thing and our Swedish dalahast (horse).



Do you like my new lamp? 
I actually found this beauty in a local thrift shop. 

At the checkout counter, the woman said, "I'm sorry, but this is considered a large lamp…so it will cost $20."  She was thinking I might change my mind. I was thinking…hurry up before someone else grabs it. 


I guess I can relax, because my November reading corner has officially been furry-family-member approved.


I'm so pleased with November's reading corner, that I'm now re-doing the rest of my bedroom.

Stay tuned for the reveal.





No comments:

Post a Comment